Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PLE WEEK 14- Good Ideas

From listening to different presentations in class, there were many different ideas about how to integrate technology into the classroom. I noticed that even if the lesson does not require technology it almost always enhances the lesson. Even if it is not essential, it is something that will be more beneficial for the students. One idea that I got from this class was slightly more specific. One girl used a program called “i-clicker”. She was able to help the students study for their math test and it helped the teacher with assessing the students before their test. This is successful because each. Another idea that helped me learn more about integrating technology in the classroom was an activity that enhanced vocabulary. One girl used a Jeopardy game with different vocabulary and I thought it would be really fun to do something like that in the classroom. There were several other ideas that I learned more about during this class and will be better able to integrate technology in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment